The PLM-3200 polarizing microscope is an essential instrument for the research and identification of birefringent substances by using the polarization characteristics of light. It is widely used in research and inspection in the fields of geology, chemical industry, medical treatment, medicine, etc. It can also observe the crystal phase of liquid polymer materials, biopolymers and liquid crystal materials. It is an ideal instrument for research and teaching in scientific research institutions and colleges and universities. .
1. Adopt infinity optical system.
2. Configure the infinity stress-free plan objective.
3. Wide-angle flat-field eyepiece: The diameter of the field of view is Ф22mm.
4. Coaxial focusing mechanism for coarse and fine movement, adjustable for coarse movement, with limit locking device, fine movement grid value: 2μm.
5. Detachable polarizing device, which can be rotated 360° in the polarization direction, with four gears of 0, 90, 180, and 270, placed below the aperture diaphragm.
6. The push-type analyzer can be rotated 360° in the polarization direction, which can be easily moved out of the optical path.
7. Rotary stage, 360° equally divided scale, vernier grid value 6', center adjustable, with locking device.
8. Wide voltage power supply (85-265V 50/60Hz). 6V30W halogen lamp lighting, adjustable brightness.
9. The trinocular tube can be freely switched between visual observation and photomicrography, and 100% light can be passed during photography, which is suitable for low-light microscopic image shooting.
1. Standard configuration:
|eyepiece||Large field of view WF10X(Φ22mm)|
|Reticle eyepiece 10X (field of view Φ22mm) grid value 0.10mm/grid|
|objective lens||Stress-Free Plan Achromatic Objectives|
|PL 4X/0.10 working distance: 19.8 mm|
|PL 10X/0.25 working distance: 5.0 mm|
|PL 40X/0.65 (spring) Working distance: 0.66 mm|
|PL 60X/0.80 (spring) Working distance: 0.45 mm|
|Transillumination system||6V30W halogen lamp, brightness adjustable|
|Can be rotated 360°, with four readings of 0, 90, 180, 270|
|Abbe Condenser Numerical Aperture 1.25 with Variable Aperture|
|Stage||Rotary stage, diameter Φ150mm, 360° equally divided scale, vernier grid value 6', center adjustable, with locking device|
|converter||Four holes (the center of the converter can be adjusted)|
|Intermediate canister||Built-in analyzer, can freely switch between normal observation and polarized observation, can be rotated 90°, vernier grid value 12'|
|Push-in Bertrand lens, center adjustable|
|Compensator||λ ,λ/4 and Quartz Wedge Compensator|
|eyepiece tube||The trinocular can be tilted 30˚ for 100% light transmission photography|
|Focusing mechanism||Coarse and micro-movement coaxial focusing, with locking and limit device, micro-movement grid value: 2μm.|
|Infinity objective||Stress-Free Plan Achromatic Objectives|
|PL 20X/0.40 working distance: 8.8mm|
|PL 60X/0.85 (spring) working distance: 0.46mm|
|converter||Five holes (outward-facing ball inner positioning)|
|moving ruler||Movement range: 30mmX25mm|
|digital camera||USB output: ≥300 pixels|